RIDE ALPHA 1x10 SPEEDS KIT WITH 34T NARROW WIDE CHAIN RING 2016
|Add to cart
RIDE ALPHA 1x10 Speed Kit with 34T narrow wide chainring
Simplify your bike by reducing the number of components and in return, the risk of problems. Its just more mechanically effective!
The RIDE ALPHA kit can replace a conventional 2x10 or 3x10 transmission while maintaining power and velocity.
The benefits include one ring, no more front shifter, no more front derailleur and fewer cables. The bike becomes lighter because the transmission is minimised. Enjoy the ride without worrying about the rest!
The kit includes a RIDE ALPHA narrow wide platform (technology that prevents the chain from jumping) in Aluminium 7075 T6 CNC to full 104 mm standard. The ring is available in 30, 32 and 34T. It has a black anodised finish for durability, with a laser logo.
Cassette-wise, the kit includes an extra 42t full CNC cog, which compensates for the fact that the small ring has been removed. The teeth are Aluminium 6066 and the ring 7075, which provides excellent rigidity for such a low weight!
As for the 16t cog in Cr-Mo steel ED with black finish, it replaces the 15 and 17 teeth.
Finally the specific B-tension screw optimises the derailleur adjustment to accept the extra 42T cog.
Kit weight: 121g (32T cog)
SHIMANO cassette compatible.
- Remove the cassette from the freewheel and take the sprockets one by one off.
- Install the 16T sprocket instead of 15 and 17T
- Set the cassette back. Begin with the 42T Sprocket
- Install the narrow wide chainring,on the inner side of spider crankset
- Replace the limit screw by the one from the kit
- Extend the chain with two chain links