RIDE ALPHA ENDURO 26 WHEELSET GREEN
|Add to cart
579.00 €(-50.09%) 289.00 €
Riding in Enduro means going everywhere, on any type of terrains. For that purpose, our two 26’’ and 650B models have 28.5mm rims.
This width is fitted to Enduro; it brings strength and enables to keep good rolling tires. And to aim even more at performance, these Aluminum rims are Tubeless Ready.
For more accuracy, the wheels are handbuilt and the SAPIM spokes (2.0/1.8/2.0) are assembled with black Aluminum nuts to gain weight without giving up on strength.
The front hub features 100x15mm support rings, which is the most widespread standard in Enduro. If needed, 110x20mm ones are available HERE.
The rear hub is made of Aluminum and possesses a 142x12mm standard, delivered with two freewheel bodies (a 10-speed one and a 11-speed one to fit your drivetrain)
The freewheel body possesses a "Synergy Cantilever” system which consists of 6 pawls on the freewheel instead of three in standard freewheel. This patent enables a very fast shifting when you do starts or pedal hard with a 4.28° angle between two pawls.
Finally, the rear hub freewheel body has an ABG system (Anti Bike Guard) that integrates a steel spline stops to avoid damaging the later. We want to see you attacking the track! It’s made for that!
For a more refined and different look, these wheels embrace a micro-blazed anodized matt black finish, which gives them a smooth rare look. To push it even further, we exchanged the classic friable stickers for decos that have been added by solid and durable thermic transfers.
3 colors available: Neon Yellow for 650B, and Neon Pink or Green for 26’’.
The icing on the cake? The asymmetric artwork on the front and the rear wheel!
Unique wheels? That’s the least we can say!
Weight: 1767g / wheel set
- Tubeless Ready
- hand-made for better precision and durability
- 28.5mm wide rims; perfect width for Enduro
- 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes section assembled with Aluminum black nuts: enables weight gain without giving up on solidity
- stainless steel spokes to avoid rust
- 32 spokes crossed 3 for more reliability and a better compromise between stiffness and wheel distortion: the perfect recipe for optimum comfort and power
- Aluminum rear hub with a 142x12mm thru axle. Its freewheel body has a "Synergy Cantilever” which consists of 6 pawls on the freewheel instead of three in standard freewheel for better strength at pedaling
- the rear hub freewheel body has an ABG system (Anti Bike Guard) that integrates a steel spline stops to avoid damaging the later.
- 15mm TA front hub (100x15)
- 12mm TA rear hub (142x12)
- weight: 1767g / wheel set