Riding in Enduro means going everywhere, on any type of terrains. For that purpose, our 26’’ and 650B models have 28.5mm wide rims.
This width is fitted to Enduro; it brings strength and enables to keep good rolling tires. And to aim even more at performance, these Aluminum rims are Tubeless Ready.
For more accuracy, the wheels are handbuilt with SAPIM spokes (2.0/1.8/2.0), assembled with black Aluminum nipples to save weight without giving up on strength.
The front hub features 100x15mm support rings, which is the most widespread standard in Enduro. If needed, 110x20mm ones are available HERE.
The rear hub is made of Aluminum and has a 142x12mm standard, delivered with two freewheel bodies (10-speed and 11-speed to fit your drivetrain).
The freewheel body has a "Synergy Cantilever” system, consisting 6 pawls, instead of three in standard freewheels. This patent enables a very fast shifting when you do starts or pedal hard with a 4.28° angle between pawls.
For a more refined and different look, these wheels embrace a micro-blazed anodized matt black finish, which gives them a smooth rare look. To push it even further, we exchanged the classic friable stickers for decals that have been applied by solid and durable thermic transfer.
The icing on the cake? The asymmetric artwork on the front and the rear wheel!
Unique wheels? That’s the least we can say!
Weight: 1767g / wheel set
- Tubeless Ready
- hand-made for better precision and durability
- 28.5mm wide rims; perfect width for Enduro
- 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes section assembled with Aluminum black nuts: enables lighter weight without giving up on solidity
- stainless steel spokes to avoid rust
- 32 spokes crossed 3 for more reliability and a better compromise between stiffness and wheel distortion: the perfect recipe for comfort and power
- Aluminum rear hub with a 142x12mm thru axle. Its freewheel body has a "Synergy Cantilever” which consists of 6 pawls on the freewheel instead of three in standard freewheels for better strength at pedaling
- the rear hub freewheel body has an ABG system (Anti Bite Guard) that integrates a steel spline to prevent the cassette biting in.
- 15mm TA front hub (100x15)
- 12mm TA rear hub (142x12)
- weight: 1767g / wheel set