Riding Enduro means going everywhere, on any type of terrains. For that purpose, our 26" and 650B models have 28.5mm wide rims.
This width is perfect for Enduro; it brings strength and enables to keep good rolling tires. And to aim even more at performance, these Aluminum rims are Tubeless Ready.
For more accuracy, the wheels are handbuilt with SAPIM spokes (2.0/1.8/2.0), assembled with black Aluminum nuts to save weight without giving up on strength.
The front hub features 100x15mm support rings, which is the most widespread standard in Enduro. If needed, 110x20mm ones are available in option.
The rear hub is made of Aluminum and has a 142x12mm standard, delivered with two freewheel bodies (10-speed and 11-speed, to fit your drivetrain).
The freewheel body has a "Synergy Cantilever” system which consists of 6 pawls, instead of three in standard freewheels. This patent enables a very fast shifting when you do starts or pedal hard with their 4.28° angle between pawls.
For a more refined and different look, these wheels embrace a micro-blazed anodized matt black finish, which gives them a smooth rare look. To push it even further, we exchanged the classic friable stickers for decals applied by solid and durable thermal transfer.
The icing on the cake? The asymmetric artwork on the front and the rear wheel!
Unique wheels? That’s the least we can say!
Weight (pair): 1852g
- ALPHA 650B: nearly as easy to handle as a 26’’; improved power and grip
- Tubeless Ready
- hand-made for better precision and durability
- 28.5mm wide rims; perfect width for Enduro
- 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes section assembled with Aluminum black nuts: enables saving weight without giving up on solidity
- stainless steel spokes to avoid rust
- 32 spokes crossed 3 for more reliability and a better compromise between stiffness and wheel distortion: the perfect recipe for optimum comfort and power
- Aluminum rear hub with a 142x12mm thru axle. Its freewheel body has a "Synergy Cantilever” which consists of 6 pawls instead of three in standard freewheels, for better strength at pedaling
- the rear hub freewheel body has an ABG system (Anti Bite Guard) that integrates a steel spline to avoid biting in.
- 15mm TA front hub (100x15)
- 12mm TA rear hub (142x12)
- RIDE ALPHA After Market high end rim.
- Weight (pair): 1852g