SAVE 10% ON LOCAL PICKUP at our showroom in Andorra on the price including tax Contact us!
FOX RAMPAGE COMP HELMET MATTE BLACK 2020
The Rampage Comp helmet offers a class leading feature set including the MIPS rotational management system, a lightweight fiberglass shell, a fully adjustable visor and many other essential options usually reserved for much more expensive helmets. The design is inspired by our championship winning Rampage Pro Carbon and maintains that aggressive design which looks as fast sitting still as it does on the bike.
- Derived from the championship winning formula of our class-leading Rampage Pro Carbon
- MIPS added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain .
- Lightweight fiberglass shell construction designed for strength and performance
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Removable, washable moisture wicking liner
- Lightweight and reliable Double D-Ring closure .
- Fiberglass, Eps, Eva, Pc, Pvc, Polyester
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½ 1), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.