In Downhill like in Enduro, we always try to go faster and faster. In this speed quest, adopting 650b wheels seems to be obvious. Not surprising that 90% of the World Cup riders ride this size. No surprise when we say that our riders use it too. We tell you, astonishing, amazing. On the tracks, 650b wheels allow more comfort especially on fast and damaged sections. We go way faster, get more grip and the wheels deform better. This size requires a smoother, softer and more fluid riding than with a 26 one. They end up being a really good weapon for competition said Rémi THIRION.
The kinematic developed on the SUPREME DH 26 was adapted to 650b size to offer a better reactivity and grip.
The BB Drop has been increased (Bottom bracket height under Wheel axle), it gives better confidence in the bike, and makes you feel good on it : we never took so much angle in turns, we keep pushing the limits !
Thanks to 650b wheels, the behaviour in technical areas or braking zones is improved. The high trajectory that you used to refuse on the slope is behind you now.
The SUPREME keep its stays adjustable. Long position on super fast slopes, and medium position (no short position available) that suits to most of the trails thanks to the balance that it generates.
- Low center of gravity for maximum stability and grip in the berms
- EVO Contact System, 190mm
- 63,8° headangle
- Adapted to 650b size
- BB Drop lowered
- Stays are adjustable in three positions: longer to gain stability on fast terrain and shorter for a great riding on a twisty trails
- Aluminum 7005 triple-butted frame, for high-end resistance, 200mm travel.
- 200g lighter
- internal cable routing so the whole bike looks clean and not over crowded with the cables all over the place.
- reliable, high-end and over-sized bearings
- Wide BB for a perfect integration of the system and optimal strength
- custom rubber seals to avoid mud and water from getting in the frame where the internal cable routing starts
- Press fit BB 107 crankset
- Unbreakable, 5 years guarantee
Custom chainstays protector:
- Applied on three spots : top and bottom of the chainstay and on the inside of the seatstay near the cassette
- custom made for SUPREME FR
- decrease chain noise and protect the frame
- Hard shock protector