Search for product or keywords and press enter to search.
• (+376) 73 74 81
from Monday to Friday - 9h to 13h & 14h to 19h (CET)
on orders of Parts / Accessories / Clothing:
• for purchases over 80€ for France
• for purchases over 180€ for the European Union
• Credit card (please note, your bank will always be charged in Euros / Prices in your currency are only an indication)
• Wire Transfer
Choose your platform:
Sort according to web site's default order
Sort by ascending name (From A to Z)
Sort by descending name (From Z to A)
Sort by ascending price (From Low to High prices)
Sort by descending price (From High to Low prices)
They remember their first bike forever!
So here are some key points to help you choose the model that is best for your child.
For the smallest (under 95cm) we always recommend opting for a balance bike.
For slightly older/taller kids (over 110cm) we normally recommend a pedal bike.
However, for those who measure between 95cm and 110cm, both options are a possibility.
The balance bike allows kids to learn to balance on two wheels. It clearly gives confidence to the child; they feel safe and can progress at their own pace.
The pedal bike has other advantages. It makes the child feel ‘like a grown-up’ and enables longer rides once they’ve got the hang of it. The stabilizers bring confidence to try.
To see the different variations of pedal bikes for little ones, head to the "First pedal bikes" section.
If you're in need of a balance bike, you've come to the right place!
We have two wheel sizes available – 12-inch (for a child measuring between 90cm and 105cm) or 14-inch (between 95cm and 110cm).
All our balance bikes are designed to evolve alongside the child.
First and foremost, thanks to the brand-new plastic-protected foot platform with integrated grip, the child will feel comfortable and confident without their feet on the floor. It has been specifically designed to leave room for their calves during pushing, all the while leaving necessary space for the feet when they put them up. It’s also evolutionary as it’s possible to mount a disc brake on the back, useful for when things get serious!
They might as well learn the right reflexes and rules from the start…
As for the components, they are all carefully selected according to three criteria; more reliability, ergonomics for small children and our global strategy to provide high-end parts for all. Therefore, there are 3 different key points:
- Grips have an internal diameter of 19 mm. Grips must be appropriate for the body shape of the child so that they feel comfortable holding the handlebars properly
- Frames feature new extruded tubes instead of the classic round tubes for a completely revised look and significant weight saving.
- Knobbly tyres that are like those used by the adults. The gain in comfort, grip and safety is undeniable.
- A brand new plastic ‘race plate’ located on the top tube that means the child can stick their favourite number on it using a sheet of stickers supplied with the bike, like a real mini-racer.
COMMENCAL RAMONES 14 PUSH BIKE GREEN 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 14 PUSH BIKE BLACK & WHITE 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 12 CHROME 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 12 LAGOON 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 12 GREEN 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 12 BLACK & WHITE 2021
COMMENCAL RAMONES 14 PUSH BIKE ORANGE 2020
COMMENCAL RAMONES 14 PUSH BIKE RED 2020
FORK RAMONES 12 YELLOW W/DECAL
General Terms & Conditions
Which size bike do you need?
Looking for a bike part?
Register your bike
Customer Service / Warranty
e-Commerce Website by Oxatis